lunedì 29 agosto 2011

BURLESQUE MIXTES, 2#

I hope to go one or twice next yeat to Micca Club in Rome for some Burlesque shows. I want to realize an exhibition about this art of parody, and I have already the material but it is still not enough!
I had this idea the last year when I saw some shows: I was completely fascinated! I think it is too difficult to find the right compromise between sensuality, eroticism and theatrically without falling into vulgarity.
Some Burlesque ladies are really good charmer and bring you back to the past!
And about this argument... this summer I was so lucky because I had the pleasure to work at Summer Jamboree, take photos at Burlesque Night and see photographic burlesque exhibition that gave me a lot of inspiration.
The most interesting were from Giovanni Cocco (organized by Federica Mariani) and Libero Api.
The way to catch the right moment, the expression of the gestures.. so impressive! I really love their works!

If you wanto to get inspired too..
http://www.giovannicocco.it/ for Giovanni Cocco

and

http://dentroalreplay.blogspot.com/2011/07/il-mio-magic-burlesque-in-mostra-al.html for Libero Api.


enjoy!